Are you eating healthy tomorrow?
What are your plans?
Is tomorrow going to be about taking a stand, taking control, making your health epic?
Is tomorrow going to be about you eating to live, about feeding your body what it needs to succeed, about feeling great after you eat?
Or is it only going to be about how good your food tastes for the moment? Are you going to enjoy that high you get–but feel like you’re losing yourself and hating who you’ve become?
So, let me ask you again: Are you eating healthy tomorrow?
Why, yes you are!
Because if you don’t choose health, no one will do it for you. And guess what?
I’ve got everything you’re going to need to have an epic day, week, month (you pick) of eating to live!
You’re going to get:
- a full day’s menu of what to eat on Dr. Fuhrman’s nutritarian plan
- a FREE printable shopping list (get it right here): Eat to Live Day 50 Shopping List
- links to all the recipes you’ll need to make it happen
Let’s do this!
EAT TO LIVE BREAKFAST:
- 1 slice vegan bread, toasted (Ezekiel bread recommended)
- 1 cup tofu scrambled eggs
- 1 cup fresh spinach sauteed in veggie broth for 5 minutes, garnished with strips of roasted bell peppers (make sure they are jarred in water only–no oil)
- mixed fresh fruit (I used strawberries and blueberries)
EAT TO LIVE LUNCH:
- 2 1/2 cups butter lettuce topped with 1 tbsp. raw pepita seeds, chopped green onion and diced red pepper.
- 1/2 cup canned garbanzo beans mixed with 3 tbsp. Beet Hummus Dressing
- drizzled with 3 tbsp. Cilantro Cashew Cream sauce mixed with 2 tbsp. water.
EAT TO LIVE DINNER:
- Easy Vegan Pita Pizza topped with veggie-broth-sauteed spinach and mushrooms
- 2 1/2 cups butter lettuce topped with 1/2 cup beet-hummus-garbanzos (see LUNCH above), chopped green onions, chopped sugar snap peas, sliced cucumber, mandarin oranges and 3 tbsp. raw Beet Sauerkraut (optional, I found this at WholeFoods and it’s called WildBrine). Dressed with rice wine vinegar.
Notes on Day 50:
Two areas of concern for this menu if you’re following Dr. Fuhrman’s Aggressive Weight Loss plan:
- Whole Grains: for breakfast you have 1 slice of bread and for dinner a whole wheat pita. If you’re going strictly nutritarian you’ll want to choose just one of those options.
- Store-Bought Pickled Condiments: I went through a patch of eating this Wild Brine sauerkraut before I learned how to pickle my own veggies without using sodium. I recommend you chop red cabbage and cover with white vinegar in a glass mason jar and spices of your choice.
Day 50 menu as is would be a great starting point for eating nutritarian and would work well if your following the Basic Guidelines.
Okay! You’ve got this!
You have NO EXCUSE to not make tomorrow a day of delicious healthful eating! Print out your shopping list and hit the store on your way home from work. Stat!
“I really regret eating healthy food all day yesterday.” Said no one ever.
What do you think of these daily menus? Are they helpful for you? What could I do to make them even better? Please leave a comment, I love your feedback!
Let’s live better together! xo, Kristen
Sign up for Hello Nutritarian’s email updates and get The 7 Day Salad Cleanse ebook sent to you right away! I share how adding more salad to your existing diet will help you get healthier and lose weight–you pick your pace and follow 4 easy rules!
Like Hello Nutritarian on Facebook and join a community of people who want to regain their health with nutritional excellence–there are great giveaways too!