Imagine how easy it would be to eat healthy if you didn’t have to think about what to make? It takes planning to be successful at Dr. Fuhrman’s nutritarian lifestyle.
So, you can’t hire a personal chef, but I’ve got the next best thing (and it’s free)!
I’m on a mission to fill up this blog with at least 2 months of daily Eat to Live menu plans.
Yup, that’s breakfast, lunch and dinner (and dessert) covered, so you don’t need to think about anything but eating to live! And I’ve just added a printable shopping list!
Download it here: Eat to Live Day 48 Shopping List
Prefer starting things from the beginning? You can head over to Day 1 and work your way back!
EAT TO LIVE BREAKFAST:
- 1 cup organic quick cooking oats, cooked with water, topped with 2 tbsp. raw sliced almonds, 1/2 tbsp. raw chia seeds, and 1/2 cup fresh berries
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
EAT TO LIVE LUNCH:
- large mixed baby greens salad topped with sliced heirloom tomatoes, sliced cucumbers, 1/4 Hass avocado, 1 tbsp. raw walnuts, 2 tbsp. kalamata olives (optional), 2 tbsp. pepperoncini peppers (optional) and dressed with balsamic vinegar
- 10 to 12 Mary’s Gone Crackers organic rice crackers with 3 tbsp. no-oil nutritarian hummus
- 1 medium peach (or other fresh fruit)
EAT TO LIVE DINNER:
- large butter lettuce salad with sliced radish, chopped sugar snap peas, orange bell pepper, mandarin oranges, green onions, 1/4 Hass avocado, 1/2 mandarin orange, 1 tbsp. dry roasted pistachios, dressed with rice vinegar.
- 1 cup Indian-Spiced Red Lentil Stew topped with 1/2 cup white quinoa and 1 Trader Joe’s Cowboy Burger (or you can sub your favorite veggie burger)
NOTES ON DAY 48:
This day does not conform to Dr. Fuhrman’s Aggressive Weight Loss Plan. This menu has processed foods (crackers and veggie burger), more than the 1 cup recommended serving of whole grains, as well as high-sodium condiments (olives and brined peppers).
I would recommend this menu as a great transitioning menu! If you’re interested in starting this high-nutrient lifestyle but still need some extra comfort while you make the change over!
Let me know if you have any specific questions by leaving a comment below!
Wishing you an amazing transition into your nutritarian lifestyle!
Let’s Live better together!
Make sure to take the Eat to Live fridge tour! I’ll show you how to have a fridge-tox and the essentials you need in your fridge right now–plus get two free printables for your fridge door!
Are you ready to be an eat to live food prepper? Find out the 8 essentials for weekly food prep using Dr. Fuhrman’s 6-week plan! Get your free printable weekly food prep schedule too!
Sign up for Hello Nutritarian’s email updates and get The 7 Day Salad Cleanse ebook sent to you right away! I share how adding more salad to your existing diet will help you get healthier and lose weight–you pick your pace and follow 4 easy rules!
Like Hello Nutritarian on Facebook and join a community of people who want to regain their health with nutritional excellence–there are great giveaways too!