Well, I’ve got you covered!
My goal is to fill this blog with 60 days of nutritarian menu plans! I want to make getting healthy and achieving health excellence as easy. as. possible.
Welcome to Day 45 with lots of beautiful, healthy and fresh foods for you to feast your eyes on (and hopefully nosh on, in the very-near future)!
- Eat to Live green smoothie
- no-oil, tofu eggs with spinach & topped with fresh chopped grape tomatoes.
- Large mixed greens salad (3 cups lettuce) topped with sliced yellow bell pepper, sliced cucumber, 1/4 Hass avocado, grape tomatoes, 1/2 cup garbanzo beans, red onions and 2 tbsp. raw sunflower seeds. Topped with Walnut Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing (or you can sub it out for a flavored vinegar).
- 2 mandarin oranges
- Large mixed greens salad with sliced heirloom tomato, cucumber, 1/2 cup cooked edamame, 1/4 Hass avocado, red onion and pomegranate seeds. Oil-free Carrot Ginger Dressing (1/3 cup).
- 2 cups Dr. Fuhrman’s Cauliflower Cream Soup
- 1 whole wheat pita bread (I get mine at Trader Joe’s)
NOTES ON DAY 45:
Day 45 is a perfect menu to follow when you’re following Dr. Fuhrman’s Aggressive Weight Loss Plan at 100% compliance!
Are you just starting out on the 6 week Eat to Live plan? Make sure to read my daily journal of everything I felt, thought, complained about and realized on my journey to become a nutritarian on Dr. Fuhrman’s plan!