Maybe you’ve just read one of Dr. Fuhrman’s books, or seen him on Dr. Oz or one of his PBS specials. What he says makes sense to you and you’re not happy with your health. You’re ready to change…
Here’s the bottom line: you know that if you eat to live and adopt a nutritarian lifestyle you are going to reach your ideal weight, protect yourself from diseases and feel absolutely amazing along the way!
But changing your diet in such a radical way can be completely immobilizing. And a whole lotta hard work.
I should know because it was for me.
I don’t want you to have to suffer through the growing pains during your first 6 weeks (or beyond) on this diet. That’s why this bank of over 50 days of nutritarian menu plans was made for you.
I want better for you!
I want it to be so ridiculously easy for you to follow this life-changing plan that you literally just have to click your mouse to get it done!
Here’s what you’re getting:
- a full day of what to eat (that’s breakfast, lunch and dinner) on Dr. Fuhrman’s plan
- a FREE PRINTABLE shopping list, get it right here (right now!): Day 52 Shopping List by My Momma Told Me
- links to all the recipes you need to make it happen!
They begin on Day 49! And I will be going back through days 1 to 48 to create and add menus too–so be on the lookout for that announcement.
Are you a start-things-from-the-very-beginning type? Well, then head over to Day 1 and work your way back.
It really doesn’t matter which day you choose, just as long as you pick a menu that looks yummy to you and START!
And while these individual days are a great place to start, your absolute best chance at sticking to a nutritarian lifestyle is by weekly food prep and batch cooking, so be sure to head over to that post next!
EAT TO LIVE BREAKFAST:
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
EAT TO LIVE LUNCH:
- large mixed greens (at least two cups) salad with shredded carrots, sliced tomato, chopped red cabbage, 1/4 Hass avocado
- topped with 3- 4 tbsp. No Oil Tofu Ranch Dressing and a sprinkle of hemp seeds and dried chives (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups Golden Cauliflower Cream Soup topped with oven-roasted mushrooms and zucchini (place parchment paper on baking sheet, chop mushrooms and slice zucchini and sprinkle with No-Salt seasoning, roast at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes)
I’m so excited to share a new salad recipe with you! This is the perfect all-in-one recipe because it has loads of veggies and protein!
CHICKEN-LESS SOUTHWEST SALAD (serves 2)
- 8 No Oil Tofu Fingers
- 1 cup cooked corn (I use frozen)
- 1 cup chopped red cabbage
- 1 cup chopped cucumbers
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 Hass avocado (or omit if you still have weight to lose)
- 4 cups butter lettuce
- No Oil Tofu Ranch Dressing
- Optional: Nutritarian BBQ Sauce
Allow tofu fingers to cool down and give them a chop. Layer all the ingredients in a bowl (as you can see above), top with ranch and BBQ and fresh parsley (if you’re feeling fancy)!
Alright, you’ve got this!
Print out your shopping list, click on those recipes and print them out too!
You are going to love how you feel on Day 52 of nutritarian living!
Let’s do better together! xo, Kristen
What do you think of these daily menus? Are they helpful for you? What could I do to make them even better? Please leave a comment, I love feedback!
Are you ready to be a eat to live food prepper? Find out the 8 essentials for weekly food prep using Dr. Fuhrman’s 6 week plan! Get your free printable weekly food prep schedule too!
Make sure to take the Eat to Live fridge tour! I’ll show you how to have a fridge-tox and the essentials you need in your fridge right now–plus print out two free printables for your fridge door!
Like the MMTM Facebook page and join a community of people who want to regain their health with nutritional excellence!
Be sure to follow my popular Eat to Live Pinterest board too!