There’s no way of getting around those growing pains when you bite the bullet and take the plunge!
Here’s the bottom line: you know that if you eat to live and adopt a nutritarian lifestyle you are going to reach your ideal weight, protect yourself from diseases and feel absolutely amazing along the way!
But changing your diet in such a radical way can be completely immobilizing. And a whole lotta hard work…
I should know because it was for me.
That’s why this bank of over 50 days of nutritarian menu plans was made for you.
I want better for you!
I want it to be so ridiculously easy for you to follow this life-changing plan that you literally just have to click your mouse to get it done!
Here’s what you’re getting:
- a full day of what to eat (that’s breakfast, lunch and dinner) on Dr. Fuhrman’s plan
- a FREE PRINTABLE shopping list, get it right here (right now): Day 51 Shopping List by My Momma Told Me
- links to all the recipes you need to make it happen!
They begin on Day 49! And I will be going back through days 1 to 48 to create and add menus too–so be on the lookout for that announcement!
Are you a start-things-from-the-very-beginning type? Well, then head over to Day 1 and work your way back ( I won’t mind)!
It really doesn’t matter what order you choose, just as long as you pick a day that looks yummy to you and START!
Now, let’s dig into this day of seriously delicious nutritarian eating, shall we?
I’m so excited to share a new breakfast recipe with you: Apple Nachos! So, so easy to prepare and perfect for dessert too–I think you’re going to love them as much as I do!
APPLE NACHOS (serves 2)
- 2 Fuji apples (or your preferred variety)
- 3 tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp. raw almond butter
- 1/2 cup diced strawberries (or any fresh berries you have on hand)
- 1 tbsp. raisins
- 1 tbsp. raw sunflower seeds
Slice apples and arrange in a single layer on a large plate. Mix the almond butter with almond milk in a small bowl, stirring with a fork until a pour-able consistency is reached. Sprinkle with berries, seeds and raisins.
EAT TO LIVE LUNCH:
- large mixed baby greens salad with red cabbage, grape tomatoes, sugar snap peas, 1 tbsp. raw pistachios
- topped with two Dr. Prager’s California Veggie burgers
- 3 tbsp. Walnut balsamic vinaigrette dressing
EAT TO LIVE DINNER:
- mixed baby greens salad with 1/2 cup garbanzo beans, frozen broccoli (steam in microwave for 2 to 3 minutes), diced orange bell pepper, sliced cucumbers, optional: 1/4 cup WildBrine beet sauerkraut
- 1 serving (about 1 1/2 cup) Cheesy Kale Casserole
Alright, you’ve got this!
Print out your shopping list, click on those recipes and print them out too!
You are going to love how you feel on Day 51 of nutritarian living!
Let’s do better together! xo, Kristen
What do you think of these daily menus? Are they helpful for you? What could I do to make them even better? Please leave a comment, I love feedback!
Are you ready to be a eat to live food prepper? Find out the 8 essentials for weekly food prep using Dr. Fuhrman’s 6 week plan! Get your free printable weekly food prep schedule too!
Make sure to take the Eat to Live fridge tour! I’ll show you how to have a fridge-tox and the essentials you need in your fridge right now–plus print out two free printables for your fridge door!
Like the MMTM Facebook page and join a community of people who want to regain their health with nutritional excellence!