What are your plans?
Is tomorrow going to be about taking a stand, taking control, making your health epic?
Is tomorrow going to be about you eating to live, about feeding your body what it needs to succeed, about feeling great after you eat?
Or is it only going to be about how good your food tastes for the moment? Are you going to enjoy that high you get–but feel like you’re losing yourself and hating who you’ve become?
So, let me ask you again: Are you eating healthy tomorrow?
Yes! Why, yes you are!
Because if you don’t choose health, no one will do it for you. And guess what?
I’ve got everything you’re going to need to have an epic day, week, month (you pick) of eating to live!
- a full day’s menu of what to eat on Dr. Fuhrman’s nutritarian plan
- a FREE printable shopping list (get it right here:) Day 50 Shopping List by My Momma Told Me
- links to all the recipes you’ll need to make it happen
Let’s do this!
- 1 slice vegan bread, toasted
- 1 cup tofu scrambled eggs
- 1 cup fresh spinach sauteed in veggie broth for 5 minutes, garnished with strips of roasted bell peppers (make sure they are jarred in water only–no oil)
- mixed fresh fruit (I used strawberries and blueberries)
EAT TO LIVE LUNCH:
- 2 1/2 cups butter lettuce topped with 1 tbsp. raw pepita seeds, chopped green onion and diced red pepper.
- 1/2 cup canned garbanzo beans mixed with 3 tbsp. Beet Hummus Dressing
- drizzled with 3 tbsp. Cilantro Cashew Cream sauce mixed with 2 tbsp. water.
EAT TO LIVE DINNER:
- Easy Vegan Pita Pizza topped with veggie-stock-sauteed spinach and mushrooms
- 2 1/2 cups butter lettuce topped with 1/2 cup beet-hummus-garbanzos (see LUNCH above), chopped green onions, chopped sugar snap peas, sliced cucumber, mandarin oranges and 3 tbsp. raw Beet Sauerkraut (optional, I found this at WholeFoods and it’s called WildBrine). Dressed with rice wine vinegar.
Okay! You’ve got this!
You have NO EXCUSE to not make tomorrow a day of delicious healthful eating! Print out your shopping list and hit the store on your way home from work. Stat!
“I really regret eating healthy food all day yesterday.” Said no one ever.
Let’s do better together! xo, Kristen
What do you think of these daily menus? Are they helpful for you? What could I do to make them even better? Please leave a comment, I love feedback!
Are ready to be a eat to live food prepper? Find out the 8 essentials for weekly food prep using Dr. Fuhrman’s 6 week plan! Get your free printable weekly food prep schedule too!
Make sure to take the Eat to Live fridge tour! I’ll show you how to have a fridge-tox and the essentials you need in your fridge right now–plus print out two free printables for your fridge door!
Like the MMTM Facebook page and join a community of people who want to regain their health with nutritional excellence!