You’ve decided you’re going to do it! You’re going to eat to live! Fist pump! High fives! Okay, so you’ve started Dr. Fuhrman’s nutritarian lifestyle, but now what?
It’s overwhelming, right?
To know exactly how to begin when you change your lifestyle this drastically! I should know, because when I first adopted this lifestyle, it was for me too.
So, you’ve run the numbers and you can’t hire that personal chef.
I’ve got the next best thing (and it’s free)!
I’m on a mission to fill up this blog with 365 days of Eat to Live menu plans. Just. For. You.
Yup, that’s breakfast, lunch and dinner (and dessert) covered, so you don’t need to think about anything but regaining your health (and losing gobs of weight along the way)!
And I’ve got some really exciting news! You asked for it and I’ve delivered…
Download it here: Eat to Live Day 49 Shopping List by My Momma Told Me
You’re going to be loving Day 49! I made a brand new recipe–Loaded (Purple) Sweet Potatoes–that you’ll find at the end of the post!
Okay, let’s do this…
- 1 fuji apple, sliced
- Easy Almond Sauce: mix 2 tbsp. raw almond butter with 3 tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup almond milk (great source of daily calcium, I aim to have 1 cup a day)
EAT TO LIVE LUNCH:
- large mixed baby greens salad with roasted veggies. I used delicata squash, red onions and carrots (roasted at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes with a very light spray of olive oil). Topped with WildBrine Beet Sour Kraut (this is optional and should be avoided if you are going strictly no added salt), 1/4 Hass avocado and raw pepita seeds.
- Beet Hummus Dressing
- Green Smoothie
EAT TO LIVE DINNER:
- mixed baby greens salad with lima beans and corn (I used frozen for both and heated them in the microwave with a bit of water). Topped with diced red onion, 1/4 Hass avocado and raw sunflower seeds. Dressed with balsamic vinegar (or vinegar of your choice).
- Loaded Baked Sweet Potatoes: (see printable recipe below)
- I found these purple sweet potatoes at Sprouts and gave them a go! I also had a few of my favorite sauces made in the fridge and a batch of tofu eggs. So, I got creative!
Verdict: Great new addition to my Eat to Live arsenal!
- If you want to try this recipe you’ll also need these recipes, or suitable no-oil, no-salt substitutes:
- Are you a start-from-the-very-beginning type? Head on over to
What do you think of these daily menus? Are they helpful for you? What could I do to make them even better? Please leave a comment for me!
Like the MMTM Facebook page and join a community of people who want to regain their health with nutritional excellence!
Sign up for my weekly post updates and get this eBook sent to you right away! If you want an easier transition into Dr. Fuhrman’s plan, this is perfect for you! I share how adding more salad to your existing diet will help you get healthier and jumpstart your weight loss–you pick your pace and follow 4 easy rules!