Imagine how easy it would be to eat healthy if you didn’t have to think about what to make? It takes planning to be successful at Dr. Fuhrman’s nutritarian lifestyle.
So, you can’t hire a personal chef, but I’ve got the next best thing (and it’s free)!
I’m on a mission to fill up this blog with 365 days of Eat to Live menu plans.
Yup, that’s breakfast, lunch and dinner (and dessert) covered, so you don’t need to think about anything but eating to live! And I’ve just added a printable shopping list!
Download it here: Eat to Live Day 48 Shopping List by MyMommaToldMe.com
Prefer starting things from the beginning? You can head over to Day 1 and work your way back!
- 1 cup organic quick cooking oats, cooked with water, topped with 2 tbsp. raw sliced almonds, 1/2 tbsp. raw chia seeds, and 1/2 cup fresh berries
- 1 cup almond milk
EAT TO LIVE LUNCH:
- large mixed baby greens salad topped with sliced heirloom tomatoes, sliced cucumbers, 1/4 Hass avocado, 1 tbsp. raw walnuts, 2 tbsp. kalamata olives, 2 tbsp. pepperoncini peppers and dressed with balsamic vinegar
- 12 Mary’s Gone Crackers organic rice crackers with 3 tbsp. no-oil nutritarian hummus
- 1 medium peach
EAT TO LIVE DINNER:
- large butter lettuce salad with sliced radish, chopped sugar snap peas, orange bell pepper, mandarin oranges, green onions, 1/4 Hass avocado, 1/2 mandarin orange, 1 tbsp. dry roasted pistachios, dressed with rice vinegar.
- 1 cup Indian-Spiced Red Lentil Stew topped with 1/2 cup white quinoa and 1 Trader Joe’s Cowboy Burger (or you can sub your favorite veggie burger)
Make sure you sign up for weekly emails so you can get more daily menu plans sent straight to your inbox! You’ll get my free eBook, The 7 Day Salad Cleanse, that will get you started eating to live at a level that’s comfortable for you!
Join the MMTM Facebook page and join a community of people who want to regain their health with nutritional excellence!