I want you to have 365 days of daily Nutritarian menus at your fingertips! Whether you’re currently following Dr. Fuhrman’s 6 week plan, or interested in trying it out–you’ll find great (and easy-to-make) breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes and ideas here!
My goal is to fill this blog with a year’s worth of Eat to Live daily menu plans because I want to make getting healthy and achieving health excellence as easy as possible for all of us!
Now you have an easy answer for that ever-annoying question: What are we going to have for dinner?
Here is Day 46 with lots of beautiful, healthy and fresh foods for you to feast your eyes on (and hopefully nosh on, in the near future)!
Are you a start-things-from-the-very-beginning type? Head over to Menu Day 1 and work your way up!
EAT TO LIVE BREAKFAST:
- 1 cup almond milk
- Apple Nachos: This is a NEW RECIPE and you’re going to love it! You’ll need 1/2 large apple (I used Fiji) chopped, 2 tbsp. raw almond butter, 2 tbsp. almond unsweetened milk, and your choice of toppings (I used pomegranate seeds, 1 tbsp. raisins, a sprinkle of chia seeds and 1 tbsp. chopped walnuts). Mix the raw almond butter and almond milk with a fork, until a smooth, sauce-like consistency. Drizzle over apples and top with your favorites! This was so surprisingly filling–it kept me going till the late afternoon!
EAT TO LIVE LUNCH:
- large mixed baby greens salad with sliced cucumber, chopped red cabbage, 1/2 yellow plum (chopped), a sprinkle of raw almond slices and dressed with balsamic vinegar.
- I cup brown rice topped with white beans and chopped spinach: Add 1 cup low-sodium veggie broth to a saucepan, add 1 cup white beans (drained and rinsed well, I used canned), cook over medium-high heat for 5 minutes, add 11 1/2 cups frozen chopped spinach and cook for another 5 minutes. Sprinkle with a dash of nutmeg and serve with a dash of Cayenne pepper.
EAT TO LIVE DINNER:
- leftover Dr. Fuhrman’s Broccoli & Red Lentil sauce
- 1 cup pineapple & watermelon for dessert
Make sure you sign up for weekly emails so you can get these menu plans sent straight to your inbox (oh, and an awesome free eBook sent to you right away)!
Be sure to like MMTM on Facebook! Join a community of Eat-to-Livers who are invested in achieving their health goals and rooting on others in the process!