Well, I’ve got you covered!
My goal is to fill this blog with 365 days of Eat to Live daily menu plans! I want to make getting healthy and achieving health excellence as easy. as. possible.
Okay, so I have a ways to go, but here is Day 45 with lots of beautiful, healthy and fresh foods for you to feast your eyes on (and hopefully nosh on, in the near future)!
Are you a start-things-from-the-beginning type? Head over to Eat to Live Menu Day 1 and work your way up!
Make sure you sign up for weekly emails so you can get these menu plans sent straight to your inbox (oh, and an awesome free eBook sent to you right away)!
- Eat to Live green smoothie
- no-oil, tofu eggs with spinach & topped with fresh chopped grape tomatoes. (Check out this recipe to see how to make easy tofu eggs!)
- Large mixed greens salad (3 cups lettuce) topped with sliced yellow bell pepper, sliced cucumber, 1/4 Hass avocado, grape tomatoes, 1/2 cup garbanzo beans, red onions and 2 tbsp. raw sunflower seeds. Topped with Walnut Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing (or you can sub it out for a flavored vinegar).
- 2 mandarin oranges
- Large mixed greens salad with sliced heirloom tomato, cucumber, 1/2 cup cooked edamame, 1/4 Hass avocado, red onion and pomegranate seeds. Oil-free Carrot Ginger dressing (I picked up at whole foods), or try this Cilantro Cashew Cream sauce recipe.
- 2 cups Dr. Fuhrman’s Cauliflower Cream Soup
- 1 whole wheat pita bread (I get mine at Trader Joe’s)
Are you just starting out on the 6 week Eat to Live plan? Make sure to read my daily journal of everything I felt, thought, complained about and realized on my journey to become a nutritarian on Dr. Fuhrman’s plan: