So, you’ve found out about Dr. Fuhrman’s nutritarian diet. You’re intrigued.
Maybe you’re concerned about a recently diagnosed health problem or maybe you’re just looking to shed some pounds.
Whatever the reason, you’re here! And that’s a very, very good thing!
I’m going to take all the guesswork out of becoming nutritarian for you! You’re not going to struggle through the 6 week plan like I did.
You’ve literally hit the mother-load: an archive of over 50 daily menus to get you from where you are now to where you want to be!
Here’s what you get:
- a full day of what to eat (that’s breakfast, lunch and dinner) on Dr. Fuhrman’s plan
- a FREE PRINTABLE shopping list, get it right here (right now!): Day 53 Shopping List by My Momma Told Me
- links to all the recipes you need to make it happen!
You asked and I listened! Free printable shopping lists are now available starting on Day 49!
I will be going back through days 1 to 48 to create and add menus too–so be on the lookout for that announcement.
Are you a start-things-from-the-very-beginning type? Well, then head over to Day 1 and work your way back.
It really doesn’t matter which day you choose, just as long as you pick a menu that looks yummy to you and START!
And while these individual days are a great jumping off point, your absolute best chance at sticking to a nutritarian lifestyle is by weekly food prep and batch cooking, so be sure to hit up that post next!
Eat to Live Breakfast:
- 1 large apple, sliced
- 1 1/2 tbsp. raw, creamy almond butter mixed with 2 tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (excellent source of calcium–aim for 1 cup a day!)
Eat to Live Lunch:
- mixed greens salad with sliced strawberries, 1/2 cup garbanzo beans, sliced cucumbers, diced red onion, un-sulfered sun-dried tomatoes and 1/2 tbsp. raw hemp seeds
- 3 tbsp. Dr. Fuhrman’s Walnut Vinaigrette
- 1 1/2 cup No Oil Split Pea & Sweet Potato Soup
Eat to Live Dinner:
- No-Oil Tofu & Bok Choy Stir Fry: add 1/2 cup low-sodium veggie broth to a saute pan. Cube 1-14 oz package of firm tofu and cook in broth over medium-high heat for about 10 minutes. Add more broth as needed. Add 1/2 tsp. garlic powder and 1 tsp. Bragg’s Liquid Aminos. Reduce heat to medium and add 5-6 heads of baby boy choy. Cook until just wilted.
- mixed baby greens salad, topped with chopped red cabbage, red pepper, grape tomatoes, chopped snow peas and 1/2 tbsp. raw hemp seeds (I dressed this salad with rice vinegar)
- 4 mandarin oranges
Okay, you’ve got your shopping list, you’ve got your recipes, you’ve GOT THIS!
I hope you love Day #53 on the nutritarian plan!
If you’re curious about how I lost over 21 pounds on the six week plan (what I ate and how I felt, side-effects and funny findings) be sure to check out my 6 week journal here!
Let’s keep doing better together! xo, Kristen
What do you think of these daily menus? Are they helpful for you? What could I do to make them even better? Please leave a comment, I love feedback!
Take a tour of my nutritarian pantry! Find out the staples you need to have on hand, the essential Eat to Live spice rack, and more about weekly food prep containers!
Like the MMTM Facebook page and join a community of people who want to regain their health with nutritional excellence and be spoiled with monthly giveaways!